Vedaari Oil is a herbal pain relief oil made from carefully selected herbs and essential oils to address pains due to vata aggravation and relieve all the body pains, including neck, shoulder, back and joint pains. Learn more about buying a pain relief oil
It is recommended to use regularly for upto 40 days along for best results.
- Sida Acuta( Bala Samoolam) : It has anti-inflammatory properties which relieve joint and muscle aches.
- Vitex negundo(Nirgundi): Nirgundi in Sanskrit means ‘the one which protects the body from ailments’. It is a powerful Vata shamak herb and is known to offer relief from various types of pains including joint pain.These helps in effectively reducing joint pain, swelling and may also slow down joint destruction. It possesses discutient properties and helps in rheumatic swellings of the joints and in sprains.
- Vigna Mungo( Masha): Extract of this pulse is used to address rheumatism, contracted knee, stiff shoulder.
- Arum coptium(Ajamoda) : Acts as an excellent natural aid to remove pain due to arthritis and helps in muscle relaxation.
- Curcuma zedoaria(Karcura) : Kachur is used in relief from inflammation, joint pain, arthritis, wounds, and rheumatic pains.
- Mentha piperita oil(Menthol, Pudina): Menthol has analgesic,anti-inflammatory & anti-spasmodic properties. It can not only relieve pain and inflammation, but can also help calm the spasms that cause muscle cramps.
- Gaultheria fragrantissima(Ganapuro, Wintergreen Oil): Useful as anti-inflammatory and topical pain reliever.
- Camphora officinarum(Karpooram) : On the skin Camphor acts as a counter irritant and is therefore helps in relieving pain and swellings. It temporarily relieves the pain and inflammation by causing numbness to sensory nerve endings on skin.
- Eucalyptus globulus oil (Nilagiri): This helps to reduce pain and inflammation associated with multiple conditions. Helps create warming and comforting sensation that helps in relieving pain
How to Use:
Apply Vedaari oil and gently massage the affected area
- To be used as per doctors advice.
- For external use only
- Do not apply on wounds or broken skin