- Package includes 50 gm of Ashwagandha Churnam for medicinal purposes .
- This churna is completely suitable for internal consumption as per your physician's advice
- Raw materials required are sourced and processed as per GMP norms and quality tested.
- All our products undergo stringent human quality check at various stages to deliver best product
- Manufactured under Ayush approved GMP,US-FDA and ISO 9001: 2015 certified facilities
- Vegetarian Product
- A Pure, Natural & classical Ayurvedic product as per Indian Pharmacopoeia
Ashwagandha is a nutritive and nervine tonic.
In Indian folk stories it is told that, for a disease with no name, prescribe Ashwagandha, such the versatility of this herb. A lot of scientific validation is done on Ashwagandha for its strength and tissue building properties.
How to Consume : Ashwagandha Milk
3 Grams of Ashwagandha Powder mixed with 30 ml milk and 30 ml water should be boiled till a little concentration, it should then be filtered and taken twice a day.
Ashwagandha can also be consumed in weakness after fevers or insomnia due to work related stress.